Zachary Edward "Zack" Snyder (born March 1, 1966) is an American film director, film producer, and screenwriter. He directed the films Man of Steel (2013), Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016), and Justice League (2017). Zack is also responsible for directing the Flash cameo scene in the 2016 film Suicide Squad.
Due to the criticism of his films, Zack Snyder stepped away from the DCEU, not only because of the death of his daughter, but Warner Bros. confirmed that they have no plans for Zack Snyder to direct anymore DC Movies.
Zack's final DCEU film was indeed Justice League (2017)
- Zack Snyder is the husband of Deborah Snyder.
- Zack Snyder previously directed in comic book adaptation Watchmen. He worked with Patrick Wilson, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, and Billy Crudup on the film.
- Zack Snyder previously directed in comic book adaptation 300.
- Zack Snyder previously worked with Carla Gugino in Watchmen and Sucker Punch.
- Zack Snyder previously worked with Jena Malone in Sucker Punch.
- Zack Snyder previously worked with Michael Kelly in Dawn of the Dead.