Spider-Man: No Way Home Trailer Dropped - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Trigona was an Amazon warrior.
Themysciran beach battle
Powers and abilities
- Amazon physiology: Trigona is an Amazon, is a formidable being, divinely blessed by the Olympian Gods with immortality, strength, durability, agility and stamina at superhuman levels.
- Superhuman strength: Trigona has a superhuman level of strength, which allowed her to quickly and easily defeat many invading German soldiers. She was also able to knock down a column of wood with a giant hammer and could, with Penthesilea, hold for a time the great door of the Penetralium.
- Superhuman durability: Trigona has a superhuman durability level in the face of blunt force trauma, although it can be wounded by bullets and other sharp objects with enough force, leading Trigona to compensate for this by using his battle armor and shield when the Germans armed with firearms they invaded Themyscira.
- Regenerative healing factor: Trigona, when injured, can heal from wounds at superhuman rates.
- Superhuman agility: Trigona has a superhuman level of agility, which allows her to jump on horseback and cut off the German soldiers before they could react properly, as well as dodge and react very quickly to their attacks.
- Superhuman stamina: Like all Amazons, Trigona's musculature produces considerably less fatigue toxins during physical activity than that of humans. With this, she does not need to slow down or catch her breath during the battle.
- Longevity: Trigona can not grow old or be affected by disease. With her having been born before the War of the Gods or the creation of Themyscira by Zeus, making Trigona an eternal immortal without age, unless killed in combat.
- Master combatant: Trigona was a very skilled fighter. She managed to defeat many German soldiers and several Parademons with her sword. However, she was no match for Steppenwolf and died quickly by a blow from the latter's axe.
- Omnilingualism: Trigona, as an Amazon, has the ability to fluently speak, read, and understand all human languages (even currently dead ones, like Ancient Greek, Latin, Sumerian, or Ottoman Turkish), as well as to instinctively identify a language's name when seeing it's written form.
- Her name is surprisingly similar to that of Trigon, a powerful inter-dimensional demon that is essentially, the devil of the DC universe.
- Heinberg, Allan, Snyder, Zack, Fuchs, Jason (writers) & Jenkins, Patty (director) (June 22, 2017). Wonder Woman.
- Johns, Geoff, Callaham, Dave (writers) & Jenkins, Patty (writer and director) (December 25, 2020). Wonder Woman 1984.
- Terrio, Chris, Whedon, Joss (writers) & Snyder, Zack (director) (November 17, 2017). Justice League.
|Individuals||Hippolyta (queen) | Diana | Antiope † | Menalippe | Venelia † | Phillipus | Acantha | Orana † | Timandra | Artemis | Aella | Penthesilea † | Egeria | Niobe | Trigona † | Euboea † | Epione | Mnemosyne | Eliana | Asteria|
|Equipment||Arrow of Artemis | Asteria's armor | Bracelets of Submission | God Killer | Lasso of Hestia | Sword of Athena | Wonder Woman's armor | Wonder Woman's first shield | Wonder Woman's second shield | Wonder Woman's third sword|
|Other||Themyscira | Themyscira throne room | Themyscira armory | Themyscira infirmary | Amazonian coliseum | Amazon Games|