- "Mr. J once lost a rare photograph of a nude Eleanor Roosevelt, and I found it in a bird's nest in Robinson Park."
- ―Harley Quinn[src]
Robinson Park is a park located in the Upper West Side district of Gotham City. The park's reservoir is a popular spot for pleasure boating and ice skating, and Gotham residents enjoy sunning themselves on the west lawn in the spring. The park's west lawn also features the Forum of the Twelve Caesars, Giella Gardens and Finger Castle.
Joker's lost photograph
- Finger Castle
- Forum of the Twelve Caesars
- Giella Gardens
- Globe Theater
- Nero Pavilion
- Robinson Park Reservoir
Behind the scenes
- Robinson Park is an homage to Joker co-creator Jerry Robinson and made its first appearance in DC Comics in Batman #405 (March 1987), Chapter Two of the Batman: Year One storyline.
- Gotham City - Turkish Airlines
- Wallace, Daniel (February 16, 2016). Time Out Shortlist Gotham and Metropolis (Gotham City). United States: Time Out Group. pp. 9, 11, 35.
- Hodson, Christina (writer) & Yan, Cathy (director) (February 7, 2020). Birds of Prey (And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn).