It is suggested that this article, or a section of this article, is in need of proper citations.
This article is about upcoming content and is subject to change. You can help the DC Extended Universe Wiki by when it becomes available.
Otis Flannegan, better known as the Ratcatcher, is a former exterminator turned villain in Gotham City and was the mentor to Ratcatcher 2. He was taken down by the Batman and his legacy was carried on by his daughter.
Later, Ratcatcher fathered a girl and trained her to become the next Ratcatcher. He taught her to tame, train and control mice over the years. Afterwards, he was detained by Batman and the girl became Ratcatcher 2.
To be added
Powers and abilities
- Rat manipulation: Otis can tame and train rats with the rat communicator to do tasks for him.
- Mind control: Otis can control the minds of rats and force them to do his bidding.
- Ratcatcher suit: Otis wears a suit as his alter ego, Ratcatcher.
- Ratcatcher mask: The smell of the sewers, where rats usually live, can be overpowering to the human nose, so Otis cleverly wears a mask with a filtration system, ensuring he doesn't need to breathe in the smell and fumes of the sewer system while controlling his rats.
- Rat communicator: To be added
To be added
- Flashlight: To be added
This article section is incomplete and requires expansion.
Behind the scenes
- In DC Comics, Otis Flannegan, also known as the Ratcatcher, is an exterminator-turned-supervillain in Gotham City and is primarily an enemy of the Batman.