This article is about upcoming content and is subject to change.
You can help the DC Extended Universe Wiki by adding new information when it becomes available.
Early life and parents' death
Dick Grayson grew up in Haley's Circus, becoming a member of the Flying Graysons acrobatic act, along with his parents, John and Mary. In April 2002, however, both of his parents were killed mid-act in fall before a packed crowd, and the devastated Dick would be promptly adopted by Bruce Wayne.
Dick went on to become the superhero "Nightwing".
- Peak Human Condition: Nightwing, as a tremendously skilled and experienced acrobat and later vigilante, is in peak physical condition (almost on Batman's level) and from frequent intense workouts (in the Batcave, as Robin) and his numerous vigilante escapades, first as Robin, then as Nightwing, with his abilities being heightened to the peak of human potential.
- Peak Human Speed: Nightwing is superbly nimble and agile, having grown up in Haley's Circus and trained in acrobatics from birth, becoming an acrobat member of the Flying Graysons act (along with his parents) as the age of 12, and he later learning under Batman's tutelage to effectively utilize his natural agility in combat. Nightwing possesses peak human speed, able to keep up with and even catch his mentor.
- Peak Human Agility: Nightwing is superbly nimble and agile, having grown up in Haley's Circus and trained in acrobatics from birth, becoming an acrobat member of the Flying Graysons act (along with his parents) as the age of 12, and later learning under Batman's tutelage to effectively utilize his natural agility in combat.
- Expert Martial Artist: Nightwing was well trained in armed and hand-to-hand combat under Batman's guidance, which made him extremely skilled in martial arts, enough to serve Batman as his sidekick vigilante Robin (despite only being a teenager), and later continuing his career of a vigilante superhero under a new mantle, Nightwing.
- Stealth: Nightwing, like his mentor Batman, is an immensely formidable master of stealth and infiltration, capable of breaching high-security facilities without being detected.
- Human Vulnerabilities: Nightwing's greatest weakness is that he is a human with no enhanced strength, speed, durability, or metahuman powers, therefore making him quite vulnerable to the physical attacks of stronger and more powerful opponents. Nightwing, however, usually compensates for this quite well with his highly durable fire- and bulletproof suits, tremendous combat skills, exceptional agility, and highly sophisticated technological gadgets.
Behind the Scenes
- Zack Snyder revealed the deceased Robin in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice was intended to be Dick Grayson and not Jason Todd as in most incarnations. 
- Zac Efron, Jeremiah Foster, Drake Bell, and Timothée Chalamet are rumored to play Nightwing.
- Jared Padalecki and Trevor Stines are being considered for Dick Grayson/Nightwing.
- Matt Bomer expressed interest in portraying Nightwing.
- ↑ Warner Bros. Plotting 'Nightwing' Movie With 'Lego Batman Movie' Director (Exclusive) - The Hollywood Reporter
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Wallace, Daniel (February 16, 2016). Time Out Shortlist Gotham and Metropolis (Gotham City). United States: Time Out. p. 8.
- ↑ Nightwing
- ↑ Zack Snyder Had Planned On Introducing Carrie Kelley's Robin In DC Movie Universe