In 1985, after Queen Atlanna was found living with her husband Thomas Curry and their son Arthur in Maine, the Men-of-War, by orders of King Orvax arrived and demanded that she return to Atlantis with them. Atlanna fought off and defeated all of them, but she later chose to abandon her family to return to the sea to keep them safe.
Attack on Atlantis
Working with Black Manta
- Armor: To be added
- Atlantean plasma rifles: To be added
- Atlantean energy swords: To be added
- Atlantean warships: To be added
- Arthur Curry/Aquaman - former enemy turned king
- Atlanna - queen
- Murk - captain
- Orvax - former king
- Brine - enemies turned allies
- Orm Marius/Ocean Master - former king turned enemy and prisoner
- Aquaman was the live action debut of the Men-of-War.
- The army shares the same name of the Men of War comics that have come out in DC Comics's history.