Witnessing Clark's powers
Whilst on a school bus during a field trip, Lana was witness to her classmate, Pete Ross, bullying Clark Kent. She stuck up for Clark telling Pete to leave him alone. At that very moment, the bus blew a tire and drove off a bridge and into a river. The bus then started to fill with water and Clark ripped the back door of the bus open and used his super strength to push the bus out of the river, Lana witnessing the whole thing. Lana continued watching Clark as he dove back into the water to rescue Pete who was drowning. Later, when Pete's mother Helen visited Jonathan and Martha Kent, she believed Pete's story that Clark saved them, and stated that Lana had likewise seen the events.
Behind the Scenes
- In DC Comics, Lana Lang has most consistently been depicted as Clark Kent's teenage romantic interest.
- Lana Lang in the DC Extended Universe is the sixth live-action incarnation of the character, following incarnations portrayed by Diane Sherry, Annette O'Toole, Stacy Haiduk, Emily Procter, and Kristin Kreuk.
- ↑ In Man of Steel Pete Ross and Lana Lang are shown as direct classmates in school, so they should be born in the same year of Clark Kent, in 1980.
- ↑ Goyer, David S., Nolan, Christopher (writers) & Snyder, Zack (director) (June 14, 2013). Man of Steel.
- ↑ Goyer, David S., Terrio, Chris (writers) & Snyder, Zack (director) (March 25, 2016). Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.