Granny Goodness bore witness to Steppenwolf being defeated and killed by the Justice League, standing by Darkseid as Steppenwolf's head rolled to his feet. She was also present in Cyborg's vision and stood near Darkseid while he was on his throne.
Powers and abilities
- New God physiology: As a New God, Granny Goodness possessed superhuman attributes.
- Longevity: As a New God, Granny Goodness has a much longer lifespan than humans, having lived for thousands of years.
- Apokoliptian armor: Granny Goodness wears a multicolored Apokoliptian armor.
- Apokoliptian staff: Granny Goodness also uses an Apokoliptian staff.
- In the comics, Granny Goodness is one of the evil New Gods of Apokolips and a servant to Darkseid. She is responsible for training most of Darkseid's armies, including the Parademons and the elite assassins known as the Female Furies.
- Right before Barry Allen saves Iris West, a hotdog cart can be seen bearing Granny Goodness' name.