Gal Gadot (Hebrew: גל גדות; born 30 April 1985) is an Israeli actress, producer and former fashion model. She portrayed Diana of Themyscira/Diana Prince/Wonder Woman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Wonder Woman, Justice League, Wonder Woman 1984 and Zack Snyder's Justice League and will reprise the role in an as-of-yet untitled third Wonder Woman film.
The book Wonder Woman: The Art and Making of the Film, included several interviews with Gal Gadot.
- Gal Gadot was offered the role of a villain in Man of Steel, presumed to be Faora-Ul, but turned it down due to her pregnancy at the time.
- Gal Gadot previously worked with Kristen Wiig in Date Night.
- Gal Gadot worked with Dwayne Johnson in Fast Five and Fast and Furious 6.
- Gal Gadot worked with Viola Davis in Knight and Day.
- Gal Gadot worked with Flula Borg in Ralph Breaks the Internet.
- Gal Gadot worked with Kevin Costner and Antje Traue in Criminal.
Behind the scenes
- Rubin, Rebecca (December 27, 2020). ‘Wonder Woman 3’ in the Works With Director Patty Jenkins. Variety.
- "‘Wonder Woman 1984’ press release reveals Zack Snyder, Gal Gadot as producers, and more" - Batman-News
- "Gal Gadot is Wonder Woman because she turned down a major ‘Man of Steel’ role" - Batman-News