The Loop (Movies)
Do you like this video?
This article is a stub.
You can help the DC Extended Universe Wiki by expanding it.
Euboea was an Amazonian military official.
To be added
To Be Added
Powers and Abilities
- Amazonian Physiology: Euboea as an Amazon, is a formidable being, divinely blessed by the Olympian Gods with immortality, strength, durability, agility, stamina and speed at superhuman levels.
- Superhuman Strength: Euboea has a level of superhuman strength. She easily defeat many invading German soldiers. However, she was overpowered by the New God Steppenwolf.
- Superhuman Durability: Euboea has a level of superhuman durability to blunt force trauma, though she can be wounded by very sharp objects with sufficient force or bullets, leading Euboea to compensate with her shield and battle armor when gun-wielding Germans invaded Themyscira.
- Superhuman Agility: Euboea has a superhuman level of agility, allowing her to jump off horseback and slice down German soldiers before they could even properly respond, as well as dodge and weave around their attacks.
- Superhuman Stamina: Euboea has a level of superhuman stamina, notably not needing to slow down or catch her breath during the German invasion of Themyscira.
- Immortality: Euboea, due to being an Amazon, has lived for millennia without visibly aging (with her predating the War of the Gods and the creation of Themyscira by Zeus), making her an ageless immortal, unless killed in combat.
- Master Combatant: Euboea is is a highly skilled combatant, a master of uniquely Amazonian martial arts, as well as an expert in most types of Amazonian weapons, with centuries of combat experience, though she is not quite on par with the likes of Antiope, Hippolyta and Wonder Woman. Hence, she made short work of many German soldiers during the World War I and the invasion of Themyscira.
- Hippolyta - Queen
- Antiope † - Superior
- Olympian Gods
- Green Lantern Corps
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.