It is suggested that this article, or a section of this article, is in need of proper citations.
This article is about upcoming content and is subject to change. You can help the DC Extended Universe Wiki by when it becomes available.
This article is a stub. You can help expand the article by
Maxine was subjected to a nanotechnology experimentation by scientists at 19 years old.
Getting her powers
To be added
Life as heroine
Attack of a metahuman
Maxine faced a person who was consumed the Tar drug.
After she stopped the attacks, she began to be surrounded by multiple people who criticized her for asking her to help, so she ran into an alley. Hawkman then flew on top of her, causing her to be alerted by activating her powers, so Hawkman greeted her as she peacefully descended to the ground, causing Maxine to become nervous, who could not believe what she was seeing thaat her idol came to meet her.
Hunkel repeated Hawkman's name twice causing Hawkman to respond by saying he knew her from seeing her online, to later denote how Hunkel's powers were impressive, to which she was flattered and nervous said that it was no big deal, to which Hawkman said they were definitely impressive. Hawkman then continued talking about how the person Maxine was fighting had consumed a Tar, so he asked her if she knew something about it.
Maxine did not know what it was, so Hawkman explained that it was a drug that gave the user superpowers for a limited time but that made them furious. He then proceeded to mention that she was putting together a team, then proposing to Maxine to join the Justice Society, for which she, very nervous, did not know what to answer and ended up rejecting the offer, to quickly run regretting her decision, while Hawkman looked her very confused.
Maxine soon faced another person who consumed the substance, managing to win the confrontation, however a thug would threaten her with a weapon, so Hawkman throw his mace, seriously hitting the thug's hand, and causing the pistol to fall to the ground. Hawkman then introduced himself to Maxine again to tell her about the Justice Society and ask her if everything was alright, calling her by her alias Cyclone while she admired him happily accepting to be part of the team.
Powers and abilities
- Wind manipulation: To be added
- Air blasts: To be added
- Force-field generation: To be added
- Hurricane generation: To be added
- Flight: To be added
To be added
- Cyclone's suit: Maxine uses a protective suit as her alter-ego; Cyclone.
- Star cruiser: To be added
- In the comics, Maxine Hunkel is the grand-daughter of Ma Hunkel, the original Red Tornado. She obtained wind manipulation abilities and became a member of the Justice Society.
Behind the scenes
To be added
- Sztykiel, Adam (writer) & Collet-Serra, Jaume (director) (October 21, 2022). Black Adam.
- CYCLONE – BLACK ADAM (MOVIE)
- 'Black Adam' Finds Its Cyclone with 'Trinkets' Star Quintessa Swindell (Exclusive)
- Scott, Cavan, Miller, Bryan Q.. Black Adam - The Justice Society Files: Cyclone, DC Comics, August 2. 2022.
|Members||Hawkman | Doctor Fate | Cyclone | Atom Smasher|