- "Don't ever settle back like you know where this is going, 'cause you don't."
- ―Charles Roven on The Suicide Squad[src]
Charles Roven (born August 2, 1949) is an American film producer and a co-founder of Atlas Entertainment. He produced Man of Steel (2013), Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016), Suicide Squad (2016), Wonder Woman (2017), Justice League (2017), and Wonder Woman 1984 (2020), Zack Snyder's Justice League (2021), The Suicide Squad (2021) and the upcoming Wonder Woman 3 film.
- Charles Roven is the husband of Stephanie Haymes-Roven and father of Rebecca Steel Roven Oakley.
- According to Roven, his role in the DCEU is simply to produce films that directly spin off from Man of Steel.
- Charles Roven was a producer for The Dark Knight Trilogy—Batman Begins (2005), The Dark Knight (2008), and The Dark Knight Rises (2012)—all of which were directed by Christopher Nolan.
- Curtis Kanemoto was an assistant to Charles Roven on the 2011 film Season of the Witch.