- "Men with power obey neither policy nor principle. No one is different, no one... is neutral."
- ―Amajagh to Lois Lane[src]
General Amajagh and his militia, including Anatoli Knyazev, were visited by Daily Planet reporter Lois Lane and photographer Jimmy Olsen. Lane began to interview Amajagh, but Jimmy was exposed as a CIA operative by Knyazev, blowing his cover. Olsen nonetheless tried to negotiate with Amajagh, but the general instead shot Jimmy in the head in front of Lois.
Shortly after, Amajagh interrogated Lois and came to the conclusion she may have been ignorant but not completely innocent in regards to CIA involvement. Before he could harm her, Superman arrived. While Lois was clutching the general's arm, Amajagh threatened to shoot Lane in the head if he advanced any further. After exchanging a look with Clark, Lois let go of the general's arm and Superman flew at Amajagh faster than he could pull the trigger, quickly grabbing the general before flying through several walls.
- Browning Hi-Power: Amajagh took this pistol from one of his subordinates during a confrontation with Lois Lane and Jimmy Olsen. He later uses it to threaten Lois before she is rescued by Superman.
- Zack Snyder, the director of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, has confirmed that Amajagh survived after the supposed implication that Superman smashed him through several walls.
- Goyer, David S., Terrio, Chris (writers) & Snyder, Zack (director) (March 25, 2016). Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.
- Zack Snyder confirms Amajagh is alive, reddit post by u/SpGrnv