The Loop (Movies)
Do you like this video?
- "I know, Mother, you've waited too long for the Unity. I know. But you will feed. And my exile will come to an end. I will take my place among the New Gods."
2017 was a year of the 21st century.
- Sensing humanity's fear, Steppenwolf and his Parademons return to Earth in search of the Mother Boxes.
- Attack on the rooftop: On the top of a building in Gotham, Batman uses a burglar to capture a parademon.
- King tide occurs in Iceland. Aquaman brings fish to a village running low on food in the winter.
- Bruce Wayne finds Aquaman and tries to persuade him to join his new team, but Aquaman denies his offer.
- Attack on Themyscira: Steppenwolf goes to Themyscira, where the first Mother Box is located. Despite the Amazons' efforts to escape with the Box or at least avoid Steppenwolf's destruction over the island, their defending ultimately fails. Queen Hippolyta attempted to escape with the Mother Box after sealing Steppenwolf inside the chamber, but Steppenwolf retrieves the Mother Box before Hippolyta and her Amazons could do anything.
- Hippolyta contacts her daughter Diana to advise her of Steppenwolf's arrival to the Earth.
- After be returned to his apartment, Barry is approached by Bruce Wayne and they reveal their superheroe identities to each other.
- Riding in a car with Bruce, Barry talks his head off, asking whether Bruce wants a slice of pizza despite having eaten it all, or even what he actually eats. On his way, a gardener produce truck that overtook them begins to lose some of its boxes of oranges. Barry takes it upon himself to collect them all, placing them back on the truck. He returns to Bruce's car with only one orange, much to the disappointment of Bruce.
- Assault on the Atlantean Vault: Steppenwolf attacks an Atlantean Vault of the legendary and ancient city of Atlantis with his Parademons to retrieve the second Mother Box. He ultimately manages to retrieve the penultimate Mother Box from the Atlanteans despite their efforts and the help their leader Aquaman, who was saved by Princess Mera.
- Skirmish under Gotham Harbor: Steppenwolf interrogates S.T.A.R. Labs' employees about the location of the Mother Box. He's interrupted by the Justice League, but they are not able to avoid the requisition of the Mother Box by the New God.
- Resurrection of Superman: the Justice League resurrects Superman in Scout Ship 0344 by using the earth Mother Box.
- Daily Planet publishes a front-page article about the event.
- Battle of Pozharnov: the Justice League arrives to the small city of Pozharnov, in Russia. Here, with the help of Superman, they manages to deafeat Steppenwolf who, trembling in fear, is swamped by his own Parademons and escaped through a Boom Tube.
- Superman and Batman finally reconcile, becoming friends.
- Alongside Alfred and Wonder Woman, Batman plans to rebuild the Wayne Manor as the HQ of the team.
- Superman and Flash race each other to the Pacific.
- Escape of Lex Luthor: Lex Luthor escapes Arkham Asylum and seeks to create a league of his own with the aid of Deathstroke.
- Barry and Victor take Bruce's Vision Gran Turismo out for a joyride. During their drive, they come across a burning building, which Barry makes quick work of and saves everyone inside, allowing firefighters to put the fire out. They return to the Batcave, where Bruce is none the wiser.
- Driving past a broken down car with a woman in labor, Diana gives them a ride, having Victor turn all of the traffic lights on the way to the hospital green. Arriving at the hospital, Diana assures the little girl that she will make a great sister, especially considering she stayed calm for her family. Getting back on the road, Diana thanks Victor, letting him know that it was all thanks to him.
- Thinking he's driving slow, Arthur offers to drive for Bruce, but Bruce declines. Suddenly coming upon a car racing away from police, they speed up, Arthur jumping out the side of the car and stopping the criminal with his trident, much to the amazement of Bruce.
- As Barry talks about the ice cream he's enjoying, Diana notices an old man with a flat tire. He explains that he has a spare tire but no jack. Allowing him to use Barry's phone to call his family, Diana lifts the car while Barry changes the tire, allowing him to be on his way right away.
- Arthur compliments Diana's car, hoping to take it for a ride himself. She declines, citing that she's heard how Atlanteans don't function well on land. They proceed to get into an argument over whether Amazons or Atlanteans are superior, before being interrupted by a robbery taking place. They agree that whoever can take out more robbers can drive, with Diana easily winning.
- The videogame Fortnite is released.
- The movie It is released in theaters.
- "Safari Song" is released by Greta Van Fleet.
Battles and Conflicts
- Battle for Earth
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 1.17 1.18 1.19 1.20 1.21 1.22 1.23 Justice League
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 2.12 2.13 2.14 Justice League takes place  "months" after Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. This is supported by the film appearing to not be too long after Superman's death, considering the public mourning and the nature of people's discussions about his passing. It occurs after Suicide Squad, as is clear from Superman's mourning (not yet returned) in the film, and the credits scene with Bruce Wayne picking up files on the metahumans he is looking for. Bruce mentions in the film that it is "winter" and in a scene of Justice League, when Barry Allen encounters his father in prison, it's visible a mobile phone with the current date "Fr. January 20", so it can be taken that the film is set approximately 14 months after Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, in January 2017.
- ↑ Mercedes-Benz Presents: Justice League - Fast Food
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Shazam!
- ↑ General Mills Presents Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - Lights Out
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Justice League Post-Credits Scenes
- ↑ Mercedes-Benz Presents: Justice League - Joyride
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Mercedes-Benz Presents: Justice League - Guiding Lights
- ↑ Mercedes-Benz Presents: Justice League - Shifting Gears
- ↑ Mercedes-Benz Presents: Justice League - Pit Stop
- ↑ Mercedes-Benz Presents: Justice League - Winner Drives
- ↑ Aquaman Post-Credits Scenes
- ↑ A clip of the music video is shown during the events of Justice League, which takes place in January 2017: however in our reality it was released in June 2017. It's possible that Flash could have hacked the clip months before its distribution.
- ↑ Birds of Prey Teaser Breakdown: 10 Reveals From The Theater-Only Trailer
- ↑ 15.0 15.1 Aquaman
- ↑ Sometimes the DC Extented Universe alludes to events which happened in our world, and it is assumed they happened on the same dates in the universe, for timeline purposes.
- ↑ Man of Steel: The Official Movie Novelization
- ↑ Justice League (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.