Spider-Man: No Way Home Trailer Dropped - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- "This world is divided. They are a primitive species, unevolved and and war with one another, too separate to be one. Their free will must be ripped from them. Like the other worlds, given absolution in one glorious belief: to serve him."
- ―Steppenwolf to DeSaad[src]
2017 was a year of the 21st century.
- 1 Events
- 1.1 January
- 1.2 March
- 1.3 May
- 1.4 June
- 1.5 July
- 1.6 August
- 1.7 September
- 1.8 October
- 1.9 November
- 1.10 December
- 2 Battles and conflicts
- 3 Births
- 4 Deaths
- 5 References
- 6 External links
- The presidency of an unnamed president of the United States either comes to an end or is renewed for a second term.
- For the first time since 9/11 Major Leagues Baseball cancels an entire slate of regular season of games.
- An exhibit in the Louvre Museum of Paris about new information gathered by using modern technology to learn about ancient artefacts is shown.
- An exhibit in the Louvre Museum of Paris about new information gathered by using modern technology to learn about ancient artefacts is closed.
- "So Busted" is released by Culture Abuse.
- Alerted by the awakening of one of the Mother Boxes after Superman's death, Steppenwolf and his parademons journey to Earth in search of the Mother Boxes.
- The videogame Fortnite is released.
- Attack on the Penetralium: Steppenwolf arrives in Themyscira, where the first mother box is located. Despite the Amazons' efforts to escape with the box, their defense ultimately fails. Queen Hippolyta attempts to escape with the mother box after sealing Steppenwolf inside the chamber, but Steppenwolf retrieves the mother box before Hippolyta and her Amazons can do anything.
- Hippolyta contacts her daughter Diana to alert her to Steppenwolf's arrival on Earth.
- Diana arrives at the Shrine of the Amazons and discovers murals that tell the story of the Invasion of Earth, and so travels to Gotham City and tell the story to Bruce Wayne. They decide to find the other metahumans.
- While applying for a job, Barry Allen saves Iris West from a car wreck that would have otherwise resulted in serious injury.
- Attack on the Atlantean Mother Box Stronghold: Steppenwolf attacks the Atlantean Mother Box Stronghold with his Parademons to retrieve the second Mother Box. He ultimately manages to retrieve the penultimate Mother Box from the Atlantean Guards despite their efforts and the help their leader Princess Mera, who was saved by Aquaman.
- Bruce Wayne travels to Central City and successfully recruits Barry Allen to the Justice League, so they travel again to Gotham City.
- Diana communicates with Victor Stone to recruit him, but he denies the request.
- Skirmish under Gotham Harbor: Steppenwolf interrogates S.T.A.R. Labs' employees about the location of the Mother Box. He's interrupted by the Justice League, who rescue the hostages and fight against him, until Steppenwolf escapes and they are rescue by Aquaman.
- The Justice League plans to resuscitate Superman using the third Mother Box with the Flash's energy.
- Martian Manhunter, disguised as Martha Kent, visits Lois Lane to bring her return to her normal life, leaving aside her melancholy over Superman's death.
- Silas Stone and other S.T.A.R. Labs employees are kidnapped by parademons due to the scent of the Mother Box being on them.
- Resurrection of Superman: The Justice League resurrects Superman in Scout Ship 0344 by using the earth Mother Box.
- Attack on the S.T.A.R. Labs scout ship facility: Steppenwolf arrives in Scout Ship 0344 trying to get the third Mother Box, but Silas Stone steals the box and sacrifices himself in order to mark the box to later trace it. Steppenwolf gets the box and returns to Pozharnov.
- Battle of Pozharnov: The Justice League Follows the heat signature of the Mother Box and arrives in Pozharnov, Russia. The team makes a plan, Batman destroys the tower, Wonder Woman and Aquaman distract Steppenwolf, Cyborg connects with the Unity, and Flash charges an electrical current to give it to Cyborg to separate the Unity. Superman arrives to help them, but the Mother Boxes unify, and Flash goes back in time and saves the team. Steppenwolf is killed by Wonder Woman.
- Barry and Victor take Bruce's Vision Gran Turismo out for a joyride. During their drive, they come across a burning building, which Barry makes quick work of and saves everyone inside, allowing firefighters to put the fire out. They return to the Batcave, where Bruce is none the wiser.
- Driving past a broken down car with a woman in labor, Diana gives them a ride, having Victor turn all of the traffic lights on the way to the hospital green. Arriving at the hospital, Diana assures the little girl that she will make a great sister, especially considering she stayed calm for her family. Getting back on the road, Diana thanks Victor, letting him know that it was all thanks to him.
- Thinking he's driving slow, Arthur offers to drive for Bruce, but Bruce declines. Suddenly coming upon a car racing away from police, they speed up, Arthur jumping out the side of the car and stopping the criminal with his trident, much to the amazement of Bruce.
- As Barry talks about the ice cream he's enjoying, Diana notices an old man with a flat tire. He explains that he has a spare tire but no jack. Allowing him to use Barry's phone to call his family, Diana lifts the car while Barry changes the tire, allowing him to be on his way right away.
- Arthur compliments Diana's car, hoping to take it for a ride himself. She declines, citing that she's heard how Atlanteans don't function well on land. They proceed to get into an argument over whether Amazons or Atlanteans are superior, before being interrupted by a robbery taking place. They agree that whoever can take out more robbers can drive, with Diana easily winning.
- Escape of Lex Luthor: Lex Luthor escapes Arkham Asylum and reveals the identity of Batman to Deathstroke. who is hellbent on hunting the bat as personal revenge.
- Alfred Pennyworth, Diana and Bruce Wayne plan to rebuild the Wayne Manor as the HQ of the Justice League.
- Bruce Wayne dreams again with the apocalyptic future, but Martian Manhunter arrives on the Glasshouse to introduce him and notify him of the future war of Darkseid.
- The movie It is released in theaters.
- According to a police file J. Dehoff Bourne is arrested and charged by the Gotham City Police Department.
- "Safari Song" is released by Greta Van Fleet.
Battles and conflicts
- Battle for Earth
- Unnamed female child
- In Themyscira
- In Metropolis
- In Pozharnov
|Before the 20th century||Before 19th century • 19th century|
|20th century||1900s • 1910s • 1920s • 1930s • 1940s • 1950s • 1960s • 1970s • 1980s • 1990s|
|21st century||2000s • 2010 • 2011 • 2012 • 2013 • 2014 • 2015 • 2016 • 2017 • 2018 • 2019 • 2020 • 2021 • 2022|
|After the 21st century||Far future|
- LexCorp Facebook page
- The president mentioned in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and Suicide Squad was actived during the 2013-2017 term, implying that his presidency ended in January 20th, 2017.
- Goyer, David S., Terrio, Chris (writers) & Snyder, Zack (director) (March 25, 2016). Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.
- Ayer, David (writer and director) (August 5, 2016). Suicide Squad.
- Gayden, Henry, Lemke, Darren (writer) & Sandberg, David F. (director) (April 5, 2019). Shazam!.
- Beall, Will, Wan, James, Johns, Geoff (writers) & Wan, James (director) (December 21, 2018). Aquaman.
- Terrio, Chris, Beall, Will (writers) & Snyder, Zack (writer and director) (March 18, 2021). Zack Snyder's Justice League.
- In Zack Snyder's Justice League, a report given to Commissioner James Gordon about the parademon kidnappings is dated 07/29/2017. This is the evening of the day Barry saves Iris, visits his father, then meets Batman and flies to Gotham. Gordon shines the bat signal after receiving the report ("I'll talk to [Batman] tonight."), which they see as they land, then they immediately head to the police station, followed by the harbor. This means the conflict at the harbor must have taken place the night of the 29th, possibly into the early hours of the 30th. The previous day Diana had headed to the Shrine of the Amazons to learn of the Apokoliptians, which was signaled the night before by Hippolyta. The message to Diana was urgent, so it must have been the same date as Steppenwolf's attack on the Penetralium, putting the attack on the 27th.
- In Zack Snyder's Justice League, it's confirmed that the S.T.A.R. Labs kidnappings occurred on the 26th, while Barry saves Iris shortly after this, just before saving the S.T.A.R. Labs employees. He mentions that he'd start work Monday, and the 31st is the next Monday.
- Schlagman, Adam. Mercedes-Benz Presents: Justice League. Fast Food, DC Comics, 2017.
- Schlagman, Adam. Mercedes-Benz Presents: Justice League. Joyride, DC Comics, 2017.
- Schlagman, Adam. Mercedes-Benz Presents: Justice League. Guiding Lights, DC Comics, 2017.
- Schlagman, Adam. Mercedes-Benz Presents: Justice League. Shifting Gears, DC Comics, 2017.
- Schlagman, Adam. Mercedes-Benz Presents: Justice League. Pit Stop, DC Comics, 2017.
- Schlagman, Adam. Mercedes-Benz Presents: Justice League. Winner Drives, DC Comics, 2017.
- Birds of Prey Teaser Breakdown: 10 Reveals From The Theater-Only Trailer
- James Gordon's police file
- Sometimes the DC Extended Universe alludes to events which happened in our world, and it is assumed they happened on the same dates in the universe, for timeline purposes.
- Cox, Greg (June 18, 2013). Man of Steel: The Official Movie Novelization. Great Britain: Titan Books.