The Loop (Movies)
Do you like this video?
It is suggested that this article, or a section of this article, could benefit by being expanded upon.
2015 was a year of the 21st century.
- Victor Stone is involved in a nearly fatal accident, that mutilated most of his body. His father Silas Stone manages to keeping him alive.
- The video game Mortal Kombat X is released.
- Le Sketch sends to Diana an e-mail stating "Art show displaying contemporary work of David Le Pete".
- S Magazine sends to Diana an e-mail stating "Subscription to S Magazine now 29.99 1/3 off - New sword cleaning techniques and...".
- Blue Le Bien sends to Diana an e-mail stating "Charity dinner confirmed - table for two. Thank you for supporting such a...".
- Discover Tones sends to Diana an e-mail stating "New fitness regime in style - 10/10 best work out 2015".
- Alice Blunt sends to Diana an e-mail stating "We have your dress in stock! with alterations ready to be made on sight...".
- Diana Prince is videoed near an AIM in Paris, France.
- LexCorp's informations and video recordings about metahumans are created and contained in secret files.
- Instaflora sends to Diana an e-mail stating "Order confirmation IN299939847001 - Please do not reply...".
- LexCorp files about metahumans are opened and modified.
- Kryptonite is found in the depths of the Indian Ocean, within the wreckage of the World Engine.
- Anatoli Knyazev's licence is issued.
- Diana Prince has a trip in an unknown location. It costed $20,64.
- On the magazine Fortune it's announced that LexCorp is at a point of revealing a revolutionary technology that will change the world.
- Lex Luthor posts on Twitter saying "Looking forward to reading about LexCorp. Father would be proud".
- Lex Luthor posts on Twitter saying "Where you will be when the future begins?".
- Lex Luthor posts on Twitter saying "Look forward to heading across the pond".
- Massacre in Nairomi: Anatoli Knyazev and his mercenaries kill Amajagh's men and make it look like Superman.
- Batman captures Cesar Santos, who is arrested by the Gotham City Police Department.
- Cesar Santos is indicated as one of the 18 confirmed criminals to be marked with the "Bat-Brand" of Batman.
- June Finch visits Lex Luthor, revealing him that she will not accept the creation of weapons based on kryptonite.
- Bruce Wayne meets Clark Kent and Diana Prince at a party of Lex Luthor.
- Dia de los Muertos (known as Day of the Deads) occurs in Mexico.
- Superman saves a Mexican girl from a fire.
- Van Criss starts developing nano-bombs for ARGUS.
- Griggs has his first encounter with the Belle Reve prisoner Deadshot. During one of their encounters, he gifts him with a cookie.
- Bruce Wayne discusses the White Portuguese with Alfred Pennyworth, and its contents, a rock which can weaken Superman, discovered in the Indian Ocean a little over 3 months ago, that he intends to use to kill Superman.
- Chase of Anatoli Knyazev: Batman in his Batmobile chases down Anatoli Knyazev and men in order to steal the Kryptonite, but is intercepted by Superman.
- Bombing of the United States Capitol: Lex Luthor orchestrates a bombing at the hearing of Superman, hidden in Wallace Keefe's Wheelchair. A bomb placed inside Keefe's wheelchair detonated, destroying the entire room and killing everyone inside except for Superman.
- Lex Luthor decides to re-create Doomsday as a second contingency plan, in case Batman fails to bring Superman down. In order to begin the lengthy process, Lex brings in General Zod's corpse into the Genesis Chamber, cuts his own palm, and pours his own blood onto Zod's face.
- Using the LexCorp files, Batman and Wonder Woman discover the existence of metahumans, specifically Aquaman, Cyborg and the Flash.
- Duel at Gotham Port: Superman is forced to battle Batman and loses. He is spared by Batman after gaining knowledge of Lex Luthor's sinister plan.
- Rescue of Martha Kent: Batman saves Martha Kent and lets Anatoli Knyazev die.
- Lex Luthor creates Doomsday.
- Battle against Doomsday: Doomsday is unleashed against Superman, who is assisted by Batman and Wonder Woman. After using a Kryptonite spear against the monster, Superman is subsequently killed by Doomsday as well.
- Death of Superman: Superman is honored by Metropolis in Heroes' Park with the statement, "If you seek his monument, look around you."
- A funeral is held for Clark Kent at the Kent Farm.
- Lex Luthor is sent to Arkham Asylum.
- Thanksgiving Day occurs.
- Lex Luthor posts on Twitter saying "This Thanksgiving, I'm thankful for the loved ones I have around me and the ones that I don't".
Battles and Conflicts
- Massacre in Nairomi
- Chase of Anatoli Knyazev
- Bombing of the United States Capitol
- Duel at Gotham Port
- Showdown in Gotham Port
- In Nairomi
- Cesar Santos in Gotham City
- In Metropolis
- ↑ Suicide Squad: Behind the Scenes with the Worst Heroes Ever
- ↑ Justice League
- ↑ 3.00 3.01 3.02 3.03 3.04 3.05 3.06 3.07 3.08 3.09 3.10 3.11 3.12 3.13 3.14 3.15 3.16 3.17 3.18 3.19 3.20 3.21 3.22 3.23 3.24 3.25 3.26 3.27 3.28 3.29 3.30 3.31 3.32 3.33 3.34 3.35 3.36 3.37 3.38 3.39 3.40 3.41 3.42 3.43 3.44 3.45 3.46 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Shazam!
- ↑ Time Out Shortlist Gotham and Metropolis
- ↑ 6.00 6.01 6.02 6.03 6.04 6.05 6.06 6.07 6.08 6.09 6.10 6.11 6.12 6.13 6.14 6.15 6.16 6.17 6.18 Man of Steel spans some time from beginning to end. During the scenes in the Arctic, Lois' camera says "11/28/2013". The Battle of Metropolis then occurs a little after this, and then Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice shows that "18 months later", Kryptonite is found. Later in the film, Bruce says, during the main events, "The first sample [of Kryptonite] big enough to mean something turned up in the Indian Ocean 3 months ago." This therefore takes the film to approximately fall 2015. In the film, it is shown that Lex Luthor's party will be on "November 1st", suggesting it is November 1, 2015. This matches the fact that Superman flies off that evening to save someone during Día de Muertos celebrations, which would have started on the night of November 1–2, 2015. Later, it is shown on Diana's computer that it is "11:29pm" on "November 12th". This matches as November 12, 2015. This would suggest that the Kryptonite was found in August 2015, and then the Battle of Metropolis was in February 2014. However, Bruce, Lex, and a TV report all refer, during the main events of the film, to the Battle of Metropolis being "2 years" ago. This would suggest it was in 2013, and there does not seem to be 3 months between the Arctic scenes and the Battle of Metropolis in Man of Steel. It can be taken that the Battle of Metropolis was in late December 2013, a month after the Arctic, and 2 years before Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice in November 2015. The Kryptonite was then found a little over 18 months later, around July 2015, and then a little over 3 months later is the main events of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, in November 2015. This also matches with it being several months before the events of Suicide Squad, as is implied in that film - which dates itself to June–August 2016.
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5 7.6 7.7 7.8 Lex Luthor: Messages on Twitter
- ↑ Fortune about LexCorp
- ↑ Lexical Analysis
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 Suicide Squad
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.