The Loop (Movies)
Do you like this video?
2015 was a year of the 21st century.
- Victor Stone is involved in a nearly fatal accident that mutilates most of his body. His father Silas Stone manages to keep him alive. (estimated date)
- The video game Mortal Kombat X is released.
- Le Sketch sends Diana an email stating, "Art show displaying contemporary work of David Le Pete".
- S Magazine sends Diana an email stating, "Subscription to S Magazine now 29.99 1/3 off - New sword cleaning techniques and...".
- Blue Le Bien sends an email to Diana stating, "Charity dinner confirmed - table for two. Thank you for supporting such a...".
- Discover Tones sends Diana an email stating, "New fitness regime in style - 10/10 best work out 2015".
- Alice Blunt sends Diana an email stating, "We have your dress in stock! with alterations ready to be made on sight...".
- Diana Prince is videoed near an AIM in Paris, France.
- LexCop's information and video recordings of metahumans are contained in secret files.
- Instaflora sends Diana an email stating, "Order confirmation IN299939847001 - Please do not reply...".
- LexCorp files about metahumans are opened and modified.
- Kryptonite is found in the depths of the Indian Ocean, within the wreckage of the world engine.
- Anatoli Knyazev's licence is issued.
- Diana Prince takes a trip to an unknown location. It costed $20,64.
- Lex Luthor signs up on Twitter.
- The Hob's Bay High School varsity color guard takes top place in the Greater Metropolis bracket.
- In the magazine Fortune it's announced that LexCorp is at the point of revealing revolutionary technology that will change the world.
- Lex Luthor posts on Twitter saying, "Looking forward to reading about LexCorp. Father would be proud."
- Lex Luthor posts on Twitter saying, "Where you will be when the future begins?".
- Lex Luthor posts on Twitter saying, "Look forward to heading across the pond".
- Massacre in Nairomi: Anatoli Knyazev and his mercenaries kill Amajagh's men and make it look like the culprit is Superman.
- Batman captures Cesar Santos, who is arrested by the Gotham City Police Department.
- Cesar Santos is indicted as one of the 18 confirmed criminals to be marked with the "Bat-Brand" of Batman.
- June Finch visits Lex Luthor, revealing to him that she will not allow him to import kryptonite for the purpose of making weapons.
- Bruce Wayne meets Clark Kent and Diana Prince at a party hosted by Lex Luthor.
- Dia de los Muertos (also known as Day of the Dead) occurs in Mexico.
- Superman saves a Mexican girl from a fire.
- Van Criss starts developing nano-bombs for ARGUS.
- Griggs has his first encounter with the Belle Reve prisoner Deadshot. During one of their encounters, he gifts him with a cookie.
- Bruce Wayne discusses the White Portuguese with Alfred Pennyworth, as well as its contents, which consist of a rock that can weaken Superman, discovered in the Indian Ocean a little over 3 months ago, that he intends to use to kill Superman.
- Chase of Anatoli Knyazev: Batman chases down Anatoli Knyazev and his men in the Batmobile in order to steal the Kryptonite they're carrying, but is intercepted by Superman.
- Bombing of the United States Capitol: Lex Luthor orchestrates a bombing at the hearing of Superman, having hidden explosives in Wallace Keefe's wheelchair. The bomb is detonated, destroying the entire room and killing everyone inside except for Superman.
- Using the LexCorp files, Batman and Wonder Woman discover the existence of metahumans, specifically Aquaman, Cyborg and the Flash.
- Duel at Gotham Port: Superman is forced to battle Batman and loses. He is spared by Batman after Batman gains knowledge of Lex Luthor's sinister plan.
- Rescue of Martha Kent: Batman saves Martha Kent and lets Anatoli Knyazev die.
- Lex Luthor creates Doomsday.
- Battle against Doomsday: Doomsday is unleashed against Superman, who is assisted by Batman and Wonder Woman. After using a kryptonite spear to successfully kill the monster, Superman is subsequently killed by Doomsday as well.
- The Mother Box retrieved by S.T.A.R. Labs starts working shortly after the death of Superman.
- Funeral of Superman: Superman is honored by Metropolis in Heroes' Park with the statement, "If you seek his monument, look around you."
- Funeral of Clark Kent: a funeral is held for Clark Kent at the Kent farm.
- Lex Luthor is sent to Arkham Asylum.
- Thanksgiving Day occurs.
- Lex Luthor posts on Twitter saying, "This Thanksgiving, I'm thankful for the loved ones I have around me and the ones that I don't".
- LexCorp Facebook page is created.
- LexCorp updates their profile picture.
- LexCorp updates their cover photo.
- LexCorp posts on Facebook: "Our CEO and Businessperson of the year Alexander Luthor Jr. talked to fortune.com recently. Your future is in good hands".
- LexCorp posts on Facebook: "The LexCorp Headquarters is the pinnacle of technology. With numerous restaurants, multiple arcades and a basketball court- there really isn't a better place to work".
- LexCorp updates again their profile picture.
Battles and Conflicts
- Lex Luthor's campaign
- Jimmy Olsen in Nairomi
- Cesar Santos in Gotham City
- In Metropolis
- In Washington, D.C.
- In Metropolis
|Before the 20th century||Before 19th century | 19th century|
|20th century||1900s | 1910s | 1920s | 1930s | 1940s | 1950s | 1960s | 1970s | 1980s | 1990s|
|After the 20th century||2000s | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | Far future|
- ↑ LexCorp.io
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Justice League
- ↑ Suicide Squad: Behind the Scenes with the Worst Heroes Ever
- ↑ 4.00 4.01 4.02 4.03 4.04 4.05 4.06 4.07 4.08 4.09 4.10 4.11 4.12 4.13 4.14 4.15 4.16 4.17 4.18 4.19 4.20 4.21 4.22 4.23 4.24 4.25 4.26 4.27 4.28 4.29 4.30 4.31 4.32 4.33 4.34 4.35 4.36 4.37 4.38 4.39 4.40 4.41 4.42 4.43 4.44 4.45 4.46 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Shazam!
- ↑ Time Out Shortlist Gotham and Metropolis
- ↑ Suicide Squad CIA file members
- ↑ 8.00 8.01 8.02 8.03 8.04 8.05 8.06 8.07 8.08 8.09 8.10 8.11 8.12 8.13 8.14 8.15 8.16 8.17 Man of Steel spans some time from beginning to end. During the scenes in the Arctic, Lois' camera says "11/28/2013". The Battle of Metropolis then occurs a little after this, and then Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice shows that "18 months later", Kryptonite is found. Later in the film, Bruce says, during the main events, "The first sample [of Kryptonite] big enough to mean something turned up in the Indian Ocean 3 months ago." This therefore takes the film to approximately fall 2015. In the film, it is shown that Lex Luthor's party will be on "November 1st", suggesting it is November 1, 2015. This matches the fact that Superman flies off that evening to save someone during Día de Muertos celebrations, which would have started on the night of November 1–2, 2015. Later, it is shown on Diana's computer that it is "11:29pm" on "November 12th". This matches as November 12, 2015. This would suggest that the Kryptonite was found in August 2015, and then the Battle of Metropolis was in February 2014. However, Bruce, Lex, and a TV report all refer, during the main events of the film, to the Battle of Metropolis being "2 years" ago. This would suggest it was in 2013, and there does not seem to be 3 months between the Arctic scenes and the Battle of Metropolis in Man of Steel. It can be taken that the Battle of Metropolis was in late December 2013, a month after the Arctic, and 2 years before Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice in November 2015. The Kryptonite was then found a little over 18 months later, around July 2015, and then a little over 3 months later is the main events of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, in November 2015. This also matches with it being several months before the events of Suicide Squad, as is implied in that film - which dates itself to June–August 2016.
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 9.2 9.3 9.4 9.5 9.6 9.7 9.8 Lex Luthor: Messages on Twitter
- ↑ BATMAN OR SUPERMAN? - METROPOLIS COLOR GUARD HEADED FOR STATE FINALS
- ↑ BATMAN OR SUPERMAN? - THE LESSONS OF GOTHAM CITY
- ↑ Fortune about LexCorp
- ↑ Lexical Analysis
- ↑ 14.0 14.1 Suicide Squad
- ↑ 15.0 15.1 15.2 15.3 15.4 15.5 15.6 LexCorp Facebook page
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.