Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
2014 was a year of the 21st century.
- 1 Events
- 2 Battles and conflicts
- 3 Deaths
- 4 References
- 5 External links
- Clark and Lois acquire an apartment in Metropolis
- Clark Kent begins his career at the Daily Planet.
- Jacob Washington's schoolmates start to read Clark Kent's articles.
- A few days before the Black Zero Event, a Wayne Enterprises satellite takes images of Metropolis and Gotham City.
- Lois interviews Pete Ross, which leads her directly to Martha Kent, where she learns the name of her rescuer.
- Lois encounters Clark in the cemetery at the grave of his father, Jonathan Kent, and Clark tells her his story and why he doesn't want it to be told to the world. Lois comes to respect and admire Clark for what he's doing and, full of compassion for him, selflessly decides to drop the story.
- Zod's message: General Dru-Zod arrives on Earth and orders to Kal-El to surrender.
- Kal-El and Lois Lane are taken aboard a Black Zero dropship by Faora-Ul and presented to General Dru-Zod. The two have their minds probed before Zod and his forces head to Earth in search of the Growth codex growth.
- Escape from Black Zero: Superman and Lois Lane escape after inserting the command key into Black Zero.
- Showdown in Smallville: After attacking Martha Kent, Kal-E battles General Zod, Faora-Ul and Nam-Ek with intervention from the U.S. military before the hostile aliens retreat to their ship. Kal-El gains the trust of the military.
- Black Zero Event:
- After realizing that the military is spying on him using drones, Superman grabs one and slams it into the ground in front of Swanwick's car before telling him to convince Washington D.C. to trust him and that he's on their side but on his own terms.
- TIME publishes an important article regarding the Kryptonian invasion.
- The video game Watch Dogs is released.
- Molly O'Keefe's Never Been Kissed and Between the Sheets are published.
- Senator June Finch sets up a meeting with her fellow senators and General Elkins. At the United States Capitol in Washington, D.C., Finch leads the committee on the subject of Superman.
- General Elkins presents a CGI simulation of a male Kryptonian attacking a city such as Metropolis, fighting against F-35s.
- Rory Greeley searches for his mother with his remote controlled drone.
- Capture of Firefly: Batman intervenes when Firefly is setting up charges to detonate a building. Batman then subdues him, leaving Firefly's two low-level criminal allies tied up on a sidewalk for the GCPD officers to find. During the fight Batman was observed by Lex Luthor via a CCTV camera in order to analyze the Dark Knight's capabilities.
- The Intergalactic Simulative Translator is developed by DARPA.
- Rescue of the Runaway Train: Superman saves hundreds of civilians and workers from a runaway train.
- A TV debate is hosted regarding the event between Mr. Weidman and Professor Garcia.
- Heroes Park is officially presented to the public in the center of Metropolis.
- Lex Luthor stands alongside his assistant Mercy Graves at a press conference amongst the ruins of LexCorp Tower in Metropolis, declaring that his building was the largest and most technologically advanced skyscraper in Metropolis until it was destroyed in the Kryptonian attack.
- Assault on Wayne Enterprises
- Thomas Kord, the owner and founder of the company Kord Industries, decides to expand his business by establishing a branch of Kord Industries in Metropolis during the rebuilding of the city following General Dru-Zod's defeat.
- To avoid the collapse of his company, Mark Hanford steals some Kryptonian weapons to sell them on the black market.
- An earthquake occurs in California, devastating the region of North Bay, San Francisco.
- Superman helps the survived local civilians with medical cures and foodstuff.
- Clark Kent is sent to Bangladesh to make a reportage about local floods.
- Lois Lane came to question Mark Hanford on the missing pieces of Kryptoninan technology, having found proof of the sales on the darknet. He promptly threatens to kill her at gunpoint, confessing to the crimes, before she is able to knock him out, writing an article that would eventually help prosecute him and lose his company to LexCorp.
- Zoe Lawton sends one of many letters to her father in prison, but it, along with all the others, is stashed away on arrival, and he never receives it.
- Lex Luthor announces that LexCorp Industries is purchasing Hanford Technologies, including all of its holdings, assets, and personnel, as he claims that the employees should not suffer from the immoral actions of their former CEO. Lex proceeds to admit that despite his failings, Mark Hanford had been a good CEO, whose one big mistake was selling illegal Kryptonian technology.
- Later, in the privacy of his car, with only his assistant Mercy Graves there to hear him, Lex finishes: "...because there were so many more interesting things that could potentially be done with it."
- The Daily Coastal publishes the article "AQUAMAN CAUGHT ON CAMERA".
- Assault on S.T.A.R. Labs: A group of students visit S.T.A.R. Labs on a field trip. The Ko'erst make a sudden appearance through a wormhole, attempting to invade the planet, but they are stopped by Superman.
- "Can't Sleep" is released by K.Flay.
- Monster T is killed by the Joker.
- Chase of Joker and Harley Quinn: Batman pursues Joker and Harley Quinn through the streets of Gotham City. The Joker escapes leaving Harley Quinn on her own, leading to her capture.
- Superman helps after a Metropolis gas explosion.
- Superman helps after a bus accident in Metropolis.
Battles and conflicts
- In Metropolis
- Monster T in Gotham City
|Before the 20th century||Before 19th century • 19th century|
|20th century||1900s • 1910s • 1920s • 1930s • 1940s • 1950s • 1960s • 1970s • 1980s • 1990s|
|21st century||2000s • 2010 • 2011 • 2012 • 2013 • 2014 • 2015 • 2016 • 2017 • 2018 • 2019 • 2020 • 2021 • 2022|
|After the 21st century||Far future|