Cobra Kai Season 4 - The Loop
Do you like this video?
2013 was a year of the 21st century.
- 1 Events
- 2 Deaths
- 3 References
- 4 External links
- Helena Bertinelli returns to Gotham City to kill the participants of the Bertinelli massacre. (estimated date)
- The world faces a refugee crisis.
- A TIME newspaper edition has this date printed incorrectly after the Kryptonian invasion of December.
- "Black Skinhead" is released by Kanye West.
- The film Sharknado is released.
- An incident occurs on the LexCorp Tower construction site in Metropolis. It will be the last for 106 days.
- A issue of The Topeka Capital-Journal regarding the actions of Superman is released with this incorrect date.
- The NSA records Aquaman near the Tonga trench, where the Atlantean is found in the wreckage of a sunken ship. Curry attacks one UUV drone with his trident, while another drone records him swimming away at high speed, causing a sonic boom in his wake.
- Clark Kent gets a job as a busboy at a truck stop bar.
- Clark overhears a pair of soldiers talking about a discovery made on Ellesmere Island. At the same time one of the bar's patrons, a drunk trucker named Ludlow, begins harassing Clark's coworker, a waitress named Chrissy. Clark intervenes, asking him to leave, but Ludlow proceeds to throw an entire pitcher of beer into Clark's face. As Clark prepares to retaliate, Chrissy instead tells him that it wasn't worth the trouble. Agreeing, Clark begins to leave when Ludlow comments that he'd forgotten his 'tip', throwing a beer can at his back.
- While Ludlow is still drinking in the pub, Clark impales his rig on the logs it was carrying.
- Lois Lane arrives in a northern region in Canada to investigate a unique discovery that had been unearthed and is currently being kept under-wraps from the public by the military. Lois then meets with Colonel Hardy, Dr. Hamilton, and Officer Sedowsky, who inform her that a mysterious object buried deep within the ice is thousands of years old.
- Clark Kent discovers his heritage as Kal of the House of El.
- Lois Lane, while investigating the spaceship, is attacked and wounded by a Service robot. Clark Kent saves here and takes the spaceship away.
- Editor-in-chief of the Daily Planet Perry White refuses to print Lois Lane's Arctic accounts, since the military and Pentagon itself were denying the story even occurred, and Lois has no solid proof.
- Lois, not wanting to drop the story of her alien rescuer, seeks out gossip journalist Glen Woodburn to spread the story all over the internet while she retraces the steps of her rescuer.
- The animated series Rick and Morty is first aired.
- Capture of Deadshot: Batman receives information about the killer Floyd Lawton from Amanda Waller and captures him in front of his daughter while they he and his daughter were shopping for Christmas.
|Before the 20th century||Before 19th century • 19th century|
|20th century||1900s • 1910s • 1920s • 1930s • 1940s • 1950s • 1960s • 1970s • 1980s • 1990s|
|21st century||2000s • 2010 • 2011 • 2012 • 2013 • 2014 • 2015 • 2016 • 2017 • 2018 • 2019 • 2020 • 2021 • 2022|
|After the 21st century||Far future|
- Hodson, Christina (writer) & Yan, Cathy (director) (February 7, 2020). Birds of Prey (And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn).
- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice – Senator Finch
- The President mentioned in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and Suicide Squad was active during the 2013-2017 term, implying that his presidency begun in January 20th, 2013.
- Goyer, David S., Terrio, Chris (writers) & Snyder, Zack (director) (March 25, 2016). Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.
- Ayer, David (writer and director) (August 5, 2016). Suicide Squad.
- Man of Steel Prequel
- Peacemaker - A Whole New Whirled
- Goyer, David S., Nolan, Christopher (writers) & Snyder, Zack (director) (June 14, 2013). Man of Steel.
- Cox, Greg (June 18, 2013). Man of Steel: The Official Movie Novelization. Great Britain: Titan Books.
- Man of Steel Deleted scenes
- Man of Steel Prop Lois Lane newspaper
- Man of Steel spans some time from beginning to end. During the scenes in the Arctic, Lois' camera says "11/28/2013". The Black Zero Event then occurs a little after this, and then Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice shows that "18 months later", Kryptonite is found. Later in the film, Bruce says, during the main events, "The first sample [of Kryptonite] big enough to mean something turned up in the Indian Ocean 3 months ago." This therefore takes the film to approximately fall 2015. In the film, it is shown that Lex Luthor's party will be on "November 1st", suggesting it is November 1, 2015. This matches the fact that Superman flies off that evening to save someone during Día de Muertos celebrations, which would have started on the night of November 1–2, 2015. Later, it is shown on Diana's computer that it is "11:29pm" on "November 12th". This matches as November 12, 2015. This would suggest that the kryptonite was found in August 2015, and then the Black Zero Event was in February 2014. However, Bruce, Lex, and a TV report all refer, during the main events of the film, to the Black Zero Event being "2 years" ago. This would suggest it was in 2013, and there does not seem to be 3 months between the Arctic scenes and the Black Zero Event in Man of Steel. It can be taken that the Black Zero Event was in late December 2013, a month after the Arctic, and 2 years before Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice in November 2015. The kryptonite was then found a little over 18 months later, around July 2015, and then a little over 3 months later is the main events of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, in November 2015. This also matches with it being several months before the events of Suicide Squad, as is implied in that film - which dates itself to June–August 2016.
- Justice League
- Sometimes the DC Extended Universe alludes to people who exists or existed in our world, and it is assumed they were born and died on the same day in the universe, for timeline purposes.
- Amanda Waller's file of Deadshot.