The Loop (Movies)
Do you like this video?
It is suggested that this article, or a section of this article, could benefit by being expanded upon.
1980 was a year of the 20th Century.
- Kal-El is born to Jor-El and Lara Lor-Van.
- Jor-El discovers that the Kryptonian Law Council's decision to mine Krypton's core has destabilised the planet and will soon explode.
- Battle of Krypton: General Zod attempts a coup d'état in Kandor on planet Krypton.
- The infant Kal-El is successfully sent to Earth using a spaceship with a Phantom Drive.
- The Kryptonian Law Council sentence the remaining members of the Sword of Rao to the Phantom Zone, for 300 cycles of somatic reconditioning.
- Krypton implodes, killing the Kryptonian race. Kryptonians are now an endangered species.
- General Zod and the Sword of Rao are released from the Phantom Zone after Krypton implodes. The Black Zero is retrofitted to enable Zod to traverse the cosmos.
- The film Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back is released, featuring the character Yoda.
- Jonathan and Martha Kent discover a crashed UFO on their farm containing a small boy who they take in and name Clark.
- Jonathan Kent and Martha Kent bring a six-month-old Clark to the doctor. Believing Clark to be suffering from colic, the doctor administers a hearing test, and Clark proceeds to scream so loud that he blows out the glass elements not just in the doctor's office, but in the windshields and storefront windows across town.
Battles and conflicts
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 Man of Steel
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 In Man of Steel, in scenes set in December 2013, Kal-El says he has been on Earth "for 33 years", suggesting he arrived in 1980. Kal is typically found on June 18th, suggesting he landed on June 18, 1980. This matches the fact that Superman's date of birth is typically February 29th, a date which only occurs every 4 years, and occurred in 1980. Therefore, Kal was born on February 29, 1980, and landed on June 18, 1980, then December 2013 is 33 years later. This is supported when Zod says that they prepared "for 33 years".
- ↑ Shazam!
- ↑ Man of Steel Prequel
- ↑ Man of Steel: The Official Movie Novelization
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.