Spider-Man: No Way Home Trailer Dropped - The Loop
Do you like this video?
This is a timeline of events that occurred during the 1970s.
- 1 Undated events
- 2 1970
- 3 1971
- 4 1972
- 5 1973
- 6 1974
- 7 1975
- 8 1976
- 9 1977
- 10 1978
- 11 1979
- 12 References
- 13 External links
- The glory days of Amusement Mile occours.
- A crime wave strikes the East End of Gotham City.
- A portrait of Thomas Wayne is painted.
- Alistair Lord is born.
- The neckless called Empress of Siam is found in the wreckages of the Nuestra Señora de Atocha.
- Mo's Café is almost shut down.
- "Paranoid" is released by Black Sabbath.
- M. İlker Aycı is born.
- A UFO sighting occours in Delphos, Kansas.
- The man that will became the Joker is born.
- "Changes" is released by David Bowie.
- The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, also known as ATF, is founded.
- "I'm Gonna Love You Just a Little More Baby" is released by Barry White.
- LexCorp Industries is founded by Alexander Luthor Sr. The LexCorp Tower is later built in Metropolis.
- Harry Kent Jr. dies. He's later buried in Smallville Cemetery.
- According to Harley Quinn, when Killer Croc was 6 years old his mother didn't bring him to the playground.
- A new wing dedicated to treating the emotionally troubled in Arkham Asylum is founded.
- In upstate New York, young Thaddeus "Thad" Sivana, along with his brother Sid and his father, are out on a drive in the countryside. Sid steals Thaddeus' Magic 8 ball, then hands it back. Upon getting the toy back, the symbols of the wizard Shazam appear within it, and Thaddeus is summoned to the Rock of Eternity.
- Thaddeus is tempted by the Seven Deadly Sins, and the wizard decides not to grant his powers to the boy.
- Reappearing back in the car, Thaddeus freaks out, distracting the other two and causing a car crash that leads to his father living out his remaining years in a wheelchair.
- James Harmon begins his career at the Gotham City Museum of Antiquities.
- Victor Zsasz is born.
- A series of UFO sightings occour in Manitoba, Canada.
- Nova is established in Metropolis.
- "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap" is released by AC/DC.
- The film Rocky is released.
- "Barracuda" is released by Heart.
- "Point of Know Return" is released by Kansas.
- Dru-Zod founds the Sword of Rao, hoping to overthrow the government of Krypton.
- Liberty Boxing Club is founded in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Vikram Gandhi is born.
- "Don't Stop Me Now" is released by Queen.
- Laura Wayne dies.
- At age 7, Bruce Wayne begins practicing what Alfred would label, "the art of deception."
- An ARGUS file regarding Arthur Curry incorrectly indicates this date as the date of birth for the metahuman.
|Before the 20th century||Before 19th century • 19th century|
|20th century||1900s • 1910s • 1920s • 1930s • 1940s • 1950s • 1960s • 1970s • 1980s • 1990s|
|21st century||2000s • 2010 • 2011 • 2012 • 2013 • 2014 • 2015 • 2016 • 2017 • 2018 • 2019 • 2020 • 2021 • 2022|
|After the 21st century||Far future|