The Loop (Movies)
Do you like this video?
This is a timeline of events that occurred during the 1960s.
- "Do You Hear What I Hear?" is released by Harry Simeone.
- The movie To Kill a Mockingbird is released.
- Jonathan Kent and his father manage to save the Kent Farm from a horrible flood by barricading off the farm. The family celebrates, with Jonathan's mother baking a cake for her son to award his heroism. However, the next day, he and his family learn that they had just diverted the flood water to the Lang Farm.
- Jesse Kane is born.
- "Ring of Fire" is released by Johnny Cash.
- President John F. Kennedy is shot at Dallas.
- The Daily Planet publishes a front page article about the assassination.
- "You Don't Own Me" is released by Lesley Gore.
- "House of the Rising Sun" is released by The Animals.
- The television show Stingray begins broadcasting.
- The television show Stingray ends broadcasting.
- "Sympathy for the Devil" is released by the Rolling Stones.
- "Spirit in the Sky" is released by Norman Greenbaum.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Shazam!
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 Sometimes the DC Extended Universe alludes to people who exists in our world, and it is assumed they were born on the same day in the universe, for timeline purposes.
- ↑ 3.00 3.01 3.02 3.03 3.04 3.05 3.06 3.07 3.08 3.09 3.10 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
- ↑ Metropolis - Turkish Airlines
- ↑ Estimation based on Michael Beach's age during the filming of Aquaman.
- ↑ Man of Steel
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 This is an event from real world history, referenced in the DC Extended Universe.
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 8.3 8.4 Suicide Squad
- ↑ Time Out Shortlist Gotham and Metropolis
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 Aquaman
- ↑ Estimation based on Viola Davis' age during the filming of Suicide Squad.
- ↑ A.R.G.U.S. website
- ↑ Empire magazine revealed a photograph of Bruce Wayne in his family crypts. This contains dates of birth and death for Wayne family members.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.