The Loop (Movies)
Do you like this video?
1918 was a year of 20th Century.
- Battle at the Gas Base: Steve Trevor steals Doctor Poison's notebook, which contains her gaseous toxicology weapon research.
- During a training session observed by Hippolyta, Diana sparred against her fellow warriors, demonstrating her weapons expertise and defeating each of them swiftly. Her final opponent was Antiope herself. As Antiope slashed at her and forced her backwards, Diana instinctively brought her arms together to block the attack, resulting in her unleashing a powerful shock-wave that sent Antiope flying back and left all spectating Amazons there, including Diana herself, in complete shock.
- Themysciran Beach Battle: the German army pursues Steve Trevor to Themyscira, where the Amazons' battle against them breaks out. Orana is the first Amazon to be killed in the skirmish, while Antiope sacrifices herself to save Diana.
- Diana and Steve Trevor leave Themyscira to London.
- Steve Trevor hands over Doctor Poison's notebook to his superiors and sets up his own team in order to prevent Erich Ludendorff's scheme.
- Erich Ludendorff and Doctor Poison kill a council formed by German commanders with a grenade containing her gas.
- Diana and the Wonder Men arrive in Belgium and meet Chief.
- Battle of No Man's Land: the Wonder Men go to No Man's Land where Diana sees that the people living in the villages were suffering as well. After this, she decides to go into No Man's Land, changing into her armor and blocking the bullets with her bracelets and her shield with the assist of the Wonder Men, led by Steve Trevor.
- Battle of Veld: Diana and the Wonder Men liberates a Belgian town from German occupancy.
- Diana and the Wonder Men have their photograph taken after a battle in Belgium.
- Massacre of Veld: The town previously liberated by Wonder Woman from the Germans is bombarded with a new type of mustard gas.
- Assassination of Erich Ludendorff: Wonder Woman kills Erich Ludendorff.
- Battle in the Airport: It is quickly revealed that the real mastermind was Ares. Steve Trevor supposedly sacrifices himself to destroy all Doctor Poison's special gas and Diana kills Ares.
- World War I ends.
- The Armistace is signed.
- Diana goes into hiding, but still helping mankind.
- Etta Candy recruits all the surviving Wonder Men for a secret mission that could impact humanity's future.
Battles and conflicts
- World War I
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.