The Loop (Movies)
Do you like this video?
This timeline contains events occured in 1910s.
- Battle at the Gas Base: Steve Trevor steals Doctor Poison's notebook, which contains her gaseous toxicology weapon research.
- During a training session observed by Hippolyta, Diana sparred against her fellow warriors, demonstrating her weapons expertise and defeating each of them swiftly. Her final opponent was Antiope herself. As Antiope slashed at her and forced her backwards, Diana instinctively brought her arms together to block the attack, resulting in her unleashing a powerful shock-wave that sent Antiope flying back and left all spectating Amazons there, including Diana herself, in complete shock.
- Themysciran Beach Battle: the German army pursues Steve Trevor to Themyscira, where the Amazons' battle against them breaks out. Orana is the first Amazon to be killed in the skirmish, while Antiope sacrifices herself to save Diana.
- Diana and Steve Trevor leave Themyscira to London.
- Steve Trevor hands over Doctor Poison's notebook to his superiors and sets up his own team in order to prevent Erich Ludendorff's scheme.
- Erich Ludendorff and Doctor Poison kill a council formed by German commanders with a grenade containing her gas.
- Diana and the Wonder Men arrive in Belgium and meet Chief.
- Battle of No Man's Land: the Wonder Men go to No Man's Land where Diana sees that the people living in the villages were suffering as well. After this, she decides to go into No Man's Land, changing into her armor and blocking the bullets with her bracelets and her shield with the assist of the Wonder Men, led by Steve Trevor.
- Battle of Veld: Diana and the Wonder Men liberates a Belgian town from German occupancy.
- Diana and the Wonder Men have their photograph taken after a battle in Belgium.
- Massacre of Veld: The town previously liberated by Wonder Woman from the Germans is bombarded with a new type of mustard gas.
- Assassination of Erich Ludendorff: Wonder Woman kills Erich Ludendorff.
- Battle in the Airport: It is quickly revealed that the real mastermind was Ares. Steve Trevor supposedly sacrifices himself to destroy all Doctor Poison's special gas and Diana kills Ares.
- World War I ends.
- The Armistace is signed.
- Diana goes hinding, but still helping mankind.
- Etta Candy recruits all the Wonder Men for a secret mission that could impact humanity's future.
11th or later
- ↑ Wallace, Daniel (February 16, 2016). Time Out Shortlist Gotham and Metropolis (Gotham City). United States: Time Out. p. 9.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Sometimes the DC Extended Universe alludes to people who exists or existed in our world, and it is assumed they were born and died on the same day in the universe, for timeline purposes.
- ↑ Suicide Blonde
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 This is an event from real world history, referenced in the DC Extended Universe.
- ↑ 6.00 6.01 6.02 6.03 6.04 6.05 6.06 6.07 6.08 6.09 6.10 6.11 6.12 6.13 6.14 6.15 6.16 6.17 6.18 Wonder Woman
- ↑ Guide to the Caped Crusader/Guide to the Man of Steel
- ↑ Empire magazine revealed a photograph of Bruce Wayne in his family crypts. This contains dates of birth and death for Wayne family members.
- ↑ Metropolis - Turkish Airlines
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 Wonder Woman: The Official Movie Novelization
- ↑ Aquaman
- ↑ Etta's Mission
- ↑ Wonder Woman 1984
- ↑ Wonder Woman - Etta Candy Gives A Lesson on The Amazons
- ↑ Wonder Woman - Etta Candy Discusses Ares
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.