Spider-Man: No Way Home Trailer Dropped - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- "A hundred years ago, I walked away from mankind, from a century of horrors. Men made a world where standing together is impossible."
- ―Wonder Woman[src]
This timeline contains events that occurred in the 1910s.
- 1 Undated events
- 2 1910
- 3 1911
- 4 1912
- 5 1913
- 6 1914
- 7 Around 1915
- 8 1915
- 9 1916
- 10 1917
- 11 1918
- 12 1919
- 13 References
- 14 External links
- Amusement Mile is built in Gotham City.
- During the timespan of World War I Erich Ludendorff's son dies.
- Laura Wayne is born.
- El Train's network begins to operate in Gotham City, New Jersey.
- The Metamorphosis is published.
- Mr Leonards is founded.
- An Allies battalion gets blocked in No Man's Land near Veld and it will be impossible to move for nearly a year.
- Modern Library is founded.
- Skirmish at the Gas Base: Steve Trevor steals Doctor Poison's notebook, which contains her gaseous toxicology weapon research.
- During a training session observed by Hippolyta, Diana spars against her fellow warriors, demonstrating her weapons expertise and accidentally unleashing her godly powers for the first time.
- Themysciran Beach Battle: The German army pursues Steve Trevor to Themyscira, where the Amazons' attack against them breaks out. Orana is the first Amazon to be killed in the skirmish, while Antiope sacrifices herself to save Diana.
- Diana and Steve Trevor leave Themyscira to London.
- Steve Trevor hands Doctor Poison's notebook over to his superiors and sets up his own team in order to prevent Erich Ludendorff's scheme.
- Erich Ludendorff and Doctor Poison kill a council formed by German commanders with a grenade containing her gas. The general Paul Von Hinderburg is killed.
- Diana and the Wonder Men arrive in Belgium and meet Chief.
- Battle of Veld:
- The Wonder Men go to No Man's Land where Diana sees that the people living in the villages are suffering as well.
- After this, she decides to go into No Man's Land, changing into her armor and blocking the bullets with her bracelets and her shield with the assistance of the Wonder Men, led by Steve Trevor.
- Diana and the Wonder Men liberate Veld from German occupancy.
- Diana and the Wonder Men have their photograph taken after a battle in Belgium.
- Massacre of Veld: The town previously liberated by Wonder Woman from the Germans is bombarded with a new type of mustard gas.
- Assassination of Erich Ludendorff: Wonder Woman kills Erich Ludendorff.
- Airfield Battle: It is quickly revealed that the real mastermind was Ares. Steve Trevor sacrifices himself to destroy all Doctor Poison's special gas and Diana kills Ares.
- World War I ends and the Armistice is signed.
- Diana goes into hiding, but continues to help mankind.
- Etta Candy recruits the surviving Wonder Men for a secret mission that could impact humanity's future.
- A newspaper published seveval articles regarding the End of the War and the misterious defeate of Erich Ludendorff.
11th or later
|Before the 20th century||Before 19th century • 19th century|
|20th century||1900s • 1910s • 1920s • 1930s • 1940s • 1950s • 1960s • 1970s • 1980s • 1990s|
|21st century||2000s • 2010 • 2011 • 2012 • 2013 • 2014 • 2015 • 2016 • 2017 • 2018 • 2019 • 2020 • 2021 • 2022|
|After the 21st century||Far future|