The Loop (Movies)
Do you like this video?
- "A hundred years ago, I walked away from mankind, from a century of horrors. Men made a world where standing together is impossible."
- ―Wonder Woman[src]
This timeline contains events occured in 1910s.
- An Allies battalion gets blocked in No Man's Land near Veld and it will be impossible to move for nearly a year.
- Battle at the Gas Base: Steve Trevor steals Doctor Poison's notebook, which contains her gaseous toxicology weapon research.
- During a training session observed by Hippolyta, Diana spars against her fellow warriors, demonstrating her weapons expertise and accidentally unleashing her godly powers for the first time.
- Themysciran Beach Battle: The German army pursues Steve Trevor to Themyscira, where the Amazons' attack against them breaks out. Orana is the first Amazon to be killed in the skirmish, while Antiope sacrifices herself to save Diana.
- Diana and Steve Trevor leave Themyscira to London.
- Steve Trevor hands Doctor Poison's notebook over to his superiors and sets up his own team in order to prevent Erich Ludendorff's scheme.
- Erich Ludendorff and Doctor Poison kill a council formed by German commanders with a grenade containing her gas. The general Paul Von Hinderburg is killed.
- Diana and the Wonder Men arrive in Belgium and meet Chief.
- Battle of Veld: The Wonder Men go to No Man's Land where Diana sees that the people living in the villages are suffering as well. After this, she decides to go into No Man's Land, changing into her armor and blocking the bullets with her bracelets and her shield with the assistance of the Wonder Men, led by Steve Trevor. Diana and the Wonder Men liberate Veld from German occupancy.
- Diana and the Wonder Men have their photograph taken after a battle in Belgium.
- Massacre of Veld: The town previously liberated by Wonder Woman from the Germans is bombarded with a new type of mustard gas.
- Assassination of Erich Ludendorff: Wonder Woman kills Erich Ludendorff.
- Battle in the Airport: It is quickly revealed that the real mastermind was Ares. Steve Trevor sacrifices himself to destroy all Doctor Poison's special gas and Diana kills Ares.
- World War I ends.
- The Armistace is signed.
- Diana goes into hiding, but continues to help mankind.
- Etta Candy recruits the surviving Wonder Men for a secret mission that could impact humanity's future.
11th or later
- ↑ Wallace, Daniel (February 16, 2016). Time Out Shortlist Gotham and Metropolis (Gotham City). United States: Time Out. p. 9.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 Sometimes the DC Extended Universe alludes to people who exists or existed in our world, and it is assumed they were born and died on the same day in the universe, for timeline purposes.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Wonder Woman 1984
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 
- ↑ Suicide Blonde
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 This is an event from real world history, referenced in the DC Extended Universe.
- ↑ 8.00 8.01 8.02 8.03 8.04 8.05 8.06 8.07 8.08 8.09 8.10 8.11 8.12 8.13 8.14 8.15 8.16 8.17 8.18 8.19 8.20 Wonder Woman
- ↑ Guide to the Caped Crusader/Guide to the Man of Steel
- ↑ Empire magazine revealed a photograph of Bruce Wayne in his family crypts. This contains dates of birth and death for Wayne family members.
- ↑ Time Out Shortlist Gotham and Metropolis
- ↑ Metropolis - Turkish Airlines
- ↑ Man of Steel: The Official Movie Novelization
- ↑ 14.0 14.1 Wonder Woman: The Official Movie Novelization
- ↑ Aquaman
- ↑ The real Paul Von Hinderburg died after World War I, in August 2, 1934.
- ↑ Etta's Mission
- ↑ Wonder Woman - Etta Candy Gives A Lesson on The Amazons
- ↑ Wonder Woman - Etta Candy Discusses Ares
- ↑ Wallace, Daniel (February 16, 2016). Time Out Shortlist Gotham and Metropolis (Gotham City). United States: Time Out. p. 42.
- ↑ Justice League
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.